One of the methods to add caption to images is to use a table, as tutored in Adding a simple image caption. But that’s the hard way.
Now there is an easier option. Blogger in draft has added image caption feature. It goes like this:
- Log in to Blogger In Draft and go to post editor.
- Click on the photo and a small menu bar pops up below the photo.
- Click the Add caption link and type your caption. The caption will automatically centered below the photo.
- If you want to remove the caption, simply click the picture again. The menu bar pops up, this time on top of the picture.
- Click Remove caption and your caption will be gone.
- Now that was easy. Enjoy!