Here’s a tutorial that will show you how to import you blog posts into Facebook, using Facebook Notes application. It will eliminate the need for you to manually share posts on Facebook.
Notes can be added to both your profile and fan page. It will use your blog feed to automatically update your latest posts onto the Wall. Follow these simple steps and you will see your blog posts in Facebook in no time.
- Login to Facebook and go to your target page -profile or fan page.
- Click the + tab and choose Notes from the dropdown list. A Notes tab will be added alongside the existing (Wall, Info, Photos) tabs.
- Click + Write A Note button on top right hand corner.
- Write a test note and click Save Draft. (You can delete this later).
- Once saved, you can see a Notes Settings box on the left side. Click on Import A Blog.
- Enter your blog post feed URL in the Web URL text box. A blogspot posts feed URL looks like so:
- Tick the checkbox to agree to Term of Use and click Start Importing button.
- You be shown a preview of the import. Click Confirm Import to complete the importing process.
- That’s it! Your blog posts will now appear on the Wall and in Notes tab. Facebook will automatically detect new posts and updates Notes and the Wall accordingly.
Update Aug 2010: To import multiple blogs or to import to a Facebook group, use NetworkedBlogs. See Importing blogs to Facebook via NetworkedBlogs.