You may embed any publicly shared post from Facebook Pages and personal profiles on a website or blog. The embedded post will show any media (photographs, videos) attached to it, as well as the number of likes, shares, and comments that the post has. It will also enable people to follow or like content authors or Pages directly from the embed.
How to put a public Facebook post on your blog or site
- Check if the post is public. You'll see a globe icon next to posting time of if it is public.
- Hover your mouse over the post on Facebook and click the "v" arrow icon that appears in the top right corner of the post. A drop down menu will appear.
- Choose 'Embed Post' and you'll see a dialog appear with the code and the preview of the embed in it:
- Specify the width of the embed and hit Enter key. You can set the width between 350 and 750 (px).
- Copy and paste this code into your blog or website in the place where you want it to appear.
- To embed in a Blogger post or page: Switch the post editor to HTML mode and then paste in the code.
- Here is a live demo of the actual embedded Facebook post: