So you got tired with the look of your blog, or you think the template you chose when setting up your blog was a mistake in the first place? You tried to change the template with what Blogger provides but the choices is too limited. What to do?
What to do? You change it to a third party template, that’s what you do. You come to the right place, because I’m going to tell you how to do it.
Just follow these steps:
- Find your dream template
- Back up your current template
- This is important, because once you replaced the template, the old one will be gone.
- Uploading to Blogger
- To change your template, you need to upload it to Blogger server.
- In Edit HTML, under Back-up/Restore Template, click Browse.. to select the template you’ve downloaded in step 1.
- Once you selected it, click Upload.
- Blogger will ask you to confirm widgets deletion. Note1: Deleted widget will be lost, and can’t be recovered. Note2: If you don’t want to lose the existing widgets, read this article where I show you how not to lose your existing widgets.
- If you don’t mind losing your existing widgets, click Confirm and Save.
- If no error occurs, a message "Your changes have been saved View blog" will be displayed.
- Click on View blog to see the results.