Are you having trouble finding blogspot blogs from a specific location, like from a certain country, state or city? Or wonder if it is even possible to search for blogs according to their location?
Well, it is possible, you can browse them from your Blogger Profile page. Here is how to do it.
- Go to Dashboard and click View Profile to view your own Blogger profile.
- Notice under your name you’ll see clickable links of your city, state or country. Clicking any of the link will take you to a list of other Bloggers that share the same city/state/country.
The above method is for locations listed in your profile. How about locations that aren’t there? No problem, use this url:
The url above (plus an extension) will do the same thing. Here are the required extensions:
- To search for country, append
&loc0=CountryCodeto the link. Replace
CountryCodewith a two-letter country code. Make sure you use capital letters. Example, to look for blogs from United States the link would be:
- For state, further append with
&loc1=StateName. For example to find blogs from Florida use:
- And for city, further append it with
&loc2=CityName. To search for blogs from Miami, the link will be:
For more information on Blogger Profile browsing read How to find people and blogs to read on Blogger.
Happy profile browsing and enjoy!